'We are an independent club with approximately 50 members. The Club members meet every second Sunday in Stirling and travel to the start of the walks in cars. The winter programme tends to have low level walks within easy travelling distance. In summer we go further afield and have more challenging hill walks. New members are always welcome and we encourage people to come out and give us a try before deciding to join.'
The Leaflet includes brief descriptions of two Trails:  Loch Shore Trail (2.75 miles) - - - :  Meikle Bin Trail (3.25 miles)
'Follow the trail route and explore the historic village of Killin discovering clues to its past along the way.'
'The Loch Ard Family Sculpture Trail in the heart of The Trossachs passes through a wide variety of terrain and past many impressive sights, passing Loch Ard, Loch Chon, the Duchray Water and Kelty Water. 16 miles longs it is a great routes for cyclists, walkers & horse riders ... '
'A seven day walk across the Southern Highland of Scotland taking in some of the most beautiful countryside in the UK. Starting from Drymen on the West Highland Way it goes north east to finish in Pitlochry.'
'A series of walks produced in partnership with Stirling's communities to help you explore the rich and varied heritage of this wonderful city ... Each community has an individual leaflet with more information and more places to explore; you can download ...' The Trails were produced in 2014 to commemorate the 700th anniversary of the Battle of Bannockburn.
''We are based in the city of Stirling in Scotland and provide the best information for Stirling and the surrounding area. 15 to 16,000 people are now using <i>instirling.com</i> every month ...'
'We want this leaflet to encourage people to look at, enjoy and appreciate our biodiversity. By doing this we hope you will value our biodiversity more ...'
'Walking & hillwalking in the Trossachs National Park is the best way of seeing this beautiful area on your walking holiday. The Trossachs area is near Glasgow and Edinburgh by car and is a great place to start Hillwalking in the southern highlands. Mountains, lochs, forests, old railway lines, rocky mountain passes, drove roads, there is something for everybody on hill walking holidays in Scotland ...'
Recently Added Listings
- Peak District Boundary WalkCategory: High PeakDistance (miles): 190
- *Sherpa ExpeditionsCategory: Across the UK
- *EasyWaysCategory: Scotland
- England Coast Path - Camber to FolkestoneCategory: KentDistance (miles): 29
- *HikideasCategory: Across the UK
- England Coast Path - Filey Brigg to North GareCategory: North YorkshireDistance (miles): 68
- Ullswater WayCategory: EdenDistance (miles): 20
- Two Roses WayCategory: LancashireDistance (miles): 96
- *Berkshire WalkersCategory: Berkshire
- *Medal Routes - Aberdeen CityCategory: City of Aberdeen
- *Lucy's Walk Around BritainCategory: Across the UK
- *Lancashire Parks & GardensCategory: Lancashire
- Scottish Coast-to-Coast WalkCategory: ArgyllshireDistance (miles): 128
- Tan Hill Inn WalkCategory: RichmondshireDistance (miles): 10
- *Dyrham ParkCategory: South GloucestershireSize (acreage): 270
- *Gazetteer for ScotlandCategory: Paths & Trails in UK Local Government
- Shropshire Countryside Access and Public Rights of WayCategory: Shropshire
- *Walking in CumbriaCategory: Cumbria
- *WithinWarwickshireCategory: Warwickshire
- Harlech Town History TrailCategory: Merioneth
- Craik Muir Roman RoadCategory: RoxburghshireDistance (miles): 8
- *Ramblers - Sussex AreaCategory: Sussex
- Jane Eyre Hathersage TrailCategory: Derbyshire DalesDistance (miles): 6
- *Crychan ForestCategory: Brecknockshire
- *Anglesey Walking HolidaysCategory: Anglesey
- *Creative Rural Communities 'Vale Trails'Category: Vale of Glamorgan
- Barrow Circle TrailCategory: West DorsetDistance (miles): 6
- St Birinus Pilgrimage Route: Churn Knob - DorchesterCategory: South OxfordshireDistance (miles): 11
- Tramway TrailCategory: Aylesbury ValeDistance (miles): 6
- *Langport Two Day Walking FestivalCategory: South Somerset
- *National Sculpture Trail DirectoryCategory: Across the UK
- *Milton Keynes CouncilCategory: Milton Keynes
- *Holy Ghost CemeteryCategory: Basingstoke & DeaneSize (acreage): 3
- *Hartsholme Country Park and Swanholme Lakes Local Nature ReserveCategory: LincolnSize (acreage): 200
- *Finlaystone Country EstateCategory: RenfrewshireSize (acreage): 140
- Public Rights of Way in RutlandCategory: Rutland
- Cuilcagh WayCategory: Fermanagh & OmaghDistance (miles): 20
- *Hook Common and Bartley HeathCategory: HartSize (acreage): 330
- *Kent Health WalksCategory: Kent
- *Monmouth - Walkers Are WelcomeCategory: Monmouthshire
- Up & Doon Guided WalksCategory: Scotland
- *Plymouth RamblersCategory: Plymouth
- Sandwood BayCategory: SutherlandDistance (miles): 8
- *Global Adventure ChallengesCategory: Across the UK
- Rhondda RollercoasterCategory: Rhondda Cynon TafDistance (miles): 27
- Leamington and Warwick Riverside WalkCategory: WarwickDistance (miles): 4
- Rogation Sunday Boundary WalkCategory: MaidstoneDistance (miles): 8
- Nottingham Architectural Ale TrailCategory: Nottingham
- *Britain's Best Accessible Woods and Nature TrailsCategory: Across the UK
- Along the River Valley to Earls ColneCategory: BraintreeDistance (miles): 6
- >>> ALL Listings