'Adventure in a world of trees. Open all year, Bedgebury is perfect for cycling, walking, riding and playing in a spectacular world of trees ... '
'We have miles of footpaths and bridle ways in the Parish and all will take you through beautiful, rolling countryside ... I have almost 20 walks starting from Burwash with many of them connecting the local villages. There are a mixture of long and shorter walks some of which intertwine, but each have their own character. I decided it would be a good idea to share the walks and by creating a Website it would give all fellow walkers the opportunity to enjoy the wonderful scenery and views available in this area.'
'There are many opportunities to enjoy green open space in the District. Rother District Council manages a variety of open spaces as do the District's Town and Parish Councils ... Most of Rother is designated for its quality countryside with a good network of quiet roads and public footpaths to explore ... Rother is home to some of the most stunning coastline on the South Coast and generations of families have enjoyed days out and holidays here for many years.'
'This large area of land is a mosaic of habitats beside the sea with shingle, saltmarsh, sand dunes, rivers, pits, grazing marsh, reedbeds and farmland. Full of wildlife for you to discover with a network of footpaths and 5 birdwatching hides with easy access.'
'Take a walk into history and visit the field where two men famously fought each other for the English crown.'
'A wander through the fine, varied landscapes of the High Weald en route to scenic Bewl Water, the largest expanse of water in the south east of England ... The route uses parts of the Sussex Border Path and wanders along the shores of Southern Water's Bewl Water reservoir.'
Bewl Water Woods [Woodland Trust]
'The high-speed line puts this unique corner of Sussex within easy reach of London. This walk explores some of its remarkable landscapes – hills, orchards, salt marsh and reed bed – as well as some of its rich history, both shaped by a retreating sea.'
'The 47 km (29 miles) stretch of the England Coast Path (ECP) from Camber to Folkestone is now open to the public. Coastal access rights came into force along this stretch of coast on 19 July 2016 by order of the Secretary of State.'
'A generally easy country walk along country lanes and woodland with views of Bewl Water.'
Recently Added Listings
- Peak District Boundary WalkCategory: High PeakDistance (miles): 190
- *Sherpa ExpeditionsCategory: Across the UK
- *EasyWaysCategory: Scotland
- England Coast Path - Camber to FolkestoneCategory: KentDistance (miles): 29
- *HikideasCategory: Across the UK
- England Coast Path - Filey Brigg to North GareCategory: North YorkshireDistance (miles): 68
- Ullswater WayCategory: EdenDistance (miles): 20
- Two Roses WayCategory: LancashireDistance (miles): 96
- *Berkshire WalkersCategory: Berkshire
- *Medal Routes - Aberdeen CityCategory: City of Aberdeen
- *Lucy's Walk Around BritainCategory: Across the UK
- *Lancashire Parks & GardensCategory: Lancashire
- Scottish Coast-to-Coast WalkCategory: ArgyllshireDistance (miles): 128
- Tan Hill Inn WalkCategory: RichmondshireDistance (miles): 10
- *Dyrham ParkCategory: South GloucestershireSize (acreage): 270
- *Gazetteer for ScotlandCategory: Paths & Trails in UK Local Government
- Shropshire Countryside Access and Public Rights of WayCategory: Shropshire
- *Walking in CumbriaCategory: Cumbria
- *WithinWarwickshireCategory: Warwickshire
- Harlech Town History TrailCategory: Merioneth
- Craik Muir Roman RoadCategory: RoxburghshireDistance (miles): 8
- *Ramblers - Sussex AreaCategory: Sussex
- Jane Eyre Hathersage TrailCategory: Derbyshire DalesDistance (miles): 6
- *Crychan ForestCategory: Brecknockshire
- *Anglesey Walking HolidaysCategory: Anglesey
- *Creative Rural Communities 'Vale Trails'Category: Vale of Glamorgan
- Barrow Circle TrailCategory: West DorsetDistance (miles): 6
- St Birinus Pilgrimage Route: Churn Knob - DorchesterCategory: South OxfordshireDistance (miles): 11
- Tramway TrailCategory: Aylesbury ValeDistance (miles): 6
- *Langport Two Day Walking FestivalCategory: South Somerset
- *National Sculpture Trail DirectoryCategory: Across the UK
- *Milton Keynes CouncilCategory: Milton Keynes
- *Holy Ghost CemeteryCategory: Basingstoke & DeaneSize (acreage): 3
- *Hartsholme Country Park and Swanholme Lakes Local Nature ReserveCategory: LincolnSize (acreage): 200
- *Finlaystone Country EstateCategory: RenfrewshireSize (acreage): 140
- Public Rights of Way in RutlandCategory: Rutland
- Cuilcagh WayCategory: Fermanagh & OmaghDistance (miles): 20
- *Hook Common and Bartley HeathCategory: HartSize (acreage): 330
- *Kent Health WalksCategory: Kent
- *Monmouth - Walkers Are WelcomeCategory: Monmouthshire
- Up & Doon Guided WalksCategory: Scotland
- *Plymouth RamblersCategory: Plymouth
- Sandwood BayCategory: SutherlandDistance (miles): 8
- *Global Adventure ChallengesCategory: Across the UK
- Rhondda RollercoasterCategory: Rhondda Cynon TafDistance (miles): 27
- Leamington and Warwick Riverside WalkCategory: WarwickDistance (miles): 4
- Rogation Sunday Boundary WalkCategory: MaidstoneDistance (miles): 8
- Nottingham Architectural Ale TrailCategory: Nottingham
- *Britain's Best Accessible Woods and Nature TrailsCategory: Across the UK
- Along the River Valley to Earls ColneCategory: BraintreeDistance (miles): 6
- >>> ALL Listings