Primarily an easily browsable inventory of over 3,000 named paths, trails and related walks and ways described by nature agencies, heritage organizations, walking groups, tourism bodies, local authorities, walking enthusiasts and so on. Each entry is allocated to the relevant UK country, English region, historic county or local government district/unitary authority
Particular types of walks
Protected areas in the UK
Walking groups in the UK
Most important: Keep SAFE when Walking ...
Please send Feedback
* if you have a suggestion for a Path, Trail, Walk, Way ... (or an Organization) which should be newly referenced here
* if you feel that an existing entry should be amended or moved within the Directory;
* if - as a website Owner - you would like your entry removed from the system;
* if you find a website Link that does not work as it should;
* if this Website does not function as you expected;
* if you have comments to make on my Website.